The official xoreos repositories can be found here on GitHub. They are:
- xoreos, the main xoreos repository
- xoreos-tools, various tools to help development and modding
- Phaethon, a WIP graphical resource explorer
- xoreos-web, which contains the website at xoreos.org
- xoreos-docs, miscellaneous file format specifications
- xoreos-media, containing xoreos icons and logos
- xoreos-wiki, a public mirror of this wiki
Retrieving the code
The main repository is located at
If you are using command line git, the command to get the repository is:
git clone git://github.com/xoreos/xoreos.git
Refer to github help documentation on where to obtain git client for your OS.
The other repositories can be cloned similarity.
- You can browse the Git repositories through HTTP.
- For every push:
- Before you write/submit code, you must read about our Code Formatting Conventions. Patches which do not follow them will be rejected or at least delayed until they are cleaned up to comply to them.
- If you have write access to our repository, you are expected to have read and to comply to the Commit Guidelines.
- You may also find ScummVM's Git tips page useful.
Our commit logs are fed to these freely available statistics tools:
- Open Hub project analysis: nice graphs and devs activity