From xoreos Wiki
Revision as of 04:16, 8 February 2019 by Seedhartha (Talk | contribs) (→Index)
xoreos is an open source implementation of Bioware's Aurora engine and its derivatives, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 (or later).
In order to accurately reimplement these games, we need to research how all of the mechanics work. If you feel like crawling deep into the bowels of the Aurora engine, or have already done so, please feel free to document your newly gained understandings here.
NOTE: Thanks to spambots, I had to close account registrations. Please contact us to get an account.
- Running xoreos, intro on how to use xoreos
- Running xoreos-tools, intro on how to use the xoreos-tools
- Developer Central, technical documentation and info for developers
- Games, a list of supported games
- TODO, a list of things left to do
- Contact, get in contact with the developers